This Universal mains powered (230V) electric drive kit gives you all you need to motorise any of the Timberkit models listed here (except for the Trebuchet and Chuffy Train). Categorised as a beginner’s level kit, it includes full instructions. On completion, glue your model on top and switch on. Complete with transformer and lead with plug fitted.
Timberkits are ingenious and fascinating combinations of wooden parts and mechanical linkages. Building any of the models is an education and the result wonderfully entertaining. The kits are a joy to make for all ages from 9 to 90 years; younger children can get involved with adult help.
All the wooden parts come from sustainable forestry and are fully machined with no further need for specialist tools.
Finished dimensions: Width: 200mm, Height: 65mm, Depth: 135mm.
- Motorise your Timberkit mechanical model.
- Mains powered drive makes Timberkit models come to life.
- Great way to learn about cams and linkages.
- All wooden construction, no additional tools required.
- For all ages, 9 years to 90 years
- Get started with this beginner’s level kit.
- All kits include assembly diagrams and glue.
- Fits all kits listed except Trebuchet & Chuffy Train