Getting ready for the rally. Parp! Parp! The open road!
Advanced level Timberkits require a lot more skill, patience and time making them more satisfying when complete.
Automata kits are ingenious and fascinating combinations of wooden parts and mechanical linkages. Supplied as a kit of parts with assembly diagrams and glue; building each model is an education and the result wonderfully entertaining. The kits are a joy to make for all ages from 9 to 90 years; younger children can get involved with adult help.
All the wooden parts come from sustainable forestry and are fully machined with no further need for specialist tools.
Finished model dimensions: Width: 120mm, Height: 260mm, Depth: 180mm.
When you have finished, you can bring your model to life with one of the universal drive kits; either battery mains power.
- Have fun building this wooden mechanical model.
- Watch the wheels wobble and the driver move as you turn the handle
- Great way to learn about cams and linkages.
- All wooden construction, no additional tools required.
- Paint or decorate if desired.
- For all ages, 9 years to 90 years
- Confident level kits require a little more skill and patience.
- All kits include assembly diagrams and glue.
Add paint to your model to really bring it to life.
Finished model dimensions: